Designed with your special day in mind, Cobblestone Park Golf Club offers a beautiful 28,000 square foot clubhouse, perfect for your big day. Overlooking our 18th hole and lake, the meticulously decorated main ballroom comfortably seats up to 180 people. Pair our new event space with several outdoor ceremony locations and you have one of the most unique settings in the South Carolina Midlands.
Guests will proceed through our well manicured, gated community to our circle drive complete with porte-cochere, a welcoming beginning for your ideal day. After saying ‘I do’ at one of many outdoor ceremony lawns, your guests will be welcomed into a well-appointed entry to sip your signature cocktail while awaiting your grand entrance.
Celebrate the beginning of your new life and take an intimate break from your guests on our breathtaking terrace, stretching the entire length of the clubhouse. With seasoned wedding and culinary professionals, Cobblestone Park will help plan and orchestrate your wedding events and details, creating the day you have always imagined. We invite you to tour the facility today.
Cobblestone Park offers a full range of services to make your event absolutely perfect for you and your guests.
- Wedding Receptions and Dinners
- Concierge and Wedding Event Planning Services
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Private Lounges
- Bride and Groom Dressing Suites
- Outdoor Ceremony Venue
- Valet Parking
Custom built or pre-arranged Event Menus
Choose menu variations from haute cuisine to classic low country favorites.
- European Continental cuisine featuring classic center of the plate pairings and sauces. Mix or match menus and dishes ranging from Mediterranean Spanish and Greek, Northern and Southern Italian to traditional French provincial dishes.
- New American cuisine featuring beautifully plated favorites.
Low Country, Cajun-Creole, New England, Coastal Seafood dishes, smoked meats, wild game and the very best traditional Southern resort-casual fare.
- Nouvelle cuisine
Featuring al fresco meat and vegetable preparations, inventive sauce pairings and tapas portioning with an emphasis on the new American menu and presentation style.
Rooms and Seating
- Formal Dining and Reception Room | 3110 sq.ft. | Seating: 178
- The Lounge Room | 750 sq.ft. | Seating: 45
- The Cobblestone Dining Room | 1700 sq.ft. | Seating: 50
- Outdoor Veranda | Seating: 100
- Board Room | Seating: 20
We invite you to tour the Cobblestone Park property and meet our team of wedding professionals to help you plan that perfect wedding you have dreamed of.
Dennis Durkin | firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 803.465-6317