No matter how old you are. No matter what your interests or fitness level. The Cobblestone Park Amenity Center is designed to promote recreation, health, entertainment and general well-being — both inside and out. The state-of-the-art gymnasium has a vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams, a cushioned surface that’s ideal for dancing and aerobics and a large screen that pulls down for movie night. Outside, the pool is ideal for swimming lessons and water aerobics, plus an interactive water spouts feature for kids. In addition, members will find multiple leisure areas that feature a number of convenient amenities, including a hot tub, kitchen and grill.
- Resort-style Pool
- Seven Court Tennis Complex which includes four Har-Tru tennis courts
- Gymnasium with Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Fitness Facility
- Casual Grill
- Playground area for toddlers
The pool is open with the following guidelines:
• 3 blocks of usage per day with an hour break in between each to clean and sanitize. All guests must exit the pool area for cleaning windows.
o 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (guests allowed)
o 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
o 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (guests allowed)
• Usage will be first come, first serve.
• There will be a maximum capacity of 75 people per usage block.
• Guests will be allowed during the 1st and 3rd blocks of each day. Guests must sign in. There is a guest fee of $5 per person and a limit of 4 guests per family.
• All families or individuals must keep 6 feet apart from friends and other members at all times.
• No toys or flotation devices.
• No parties or gatherings.
Fitness & Basketball Gym
The fitness gym will reopen August 31, 2020 with the following guidelines:
- If you would like to utilize either area, please visit http://www.cobblestoneparkgolfclub.com/waiver/ to sign a waiver. We must have a waiver on file to grant key card access.
- The areas will be open daily 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. initially, while a pool attendant is on duty and can monitor access.
- Reservations are REQUIRED during 45 minute blocks. No drop ins.
- The fitness gym will be limited to 1 person or 1 household (2 people living in the same home) for each 45 minute block.
- The basketball gym will be limited to 5 people per half court for each 45 minute block.
- There will be a limit of 1 time block per day per person.
- Please wipe all equipment BEFORE and AFTER use.
Please do not come to any community or club area if you are exhibiting any symptoms or if you are not feeling well.
The safety of all is most important during this time. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and adjust operations as they are updated.
The fitness center and gymnasium will have the following hours until further notice:
Fitness Room Hours | 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Gymnasium | 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tennis Courts | 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.