No matter how old you are. No matter what your interests or fitness level. The Cobblestone Park Amenity Center is designed to promote recreation, health, entertainment and general well-being — both inside and out. The state-of-the-art gymnasium has a vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams, a cushioned surface that’s ideal for dancing and aerobics and a large screen that pulls down for movie night. Outside, the pool is ideal for swimming lessons and water aerobics, plus an interactive water spouts feature for kids. In addition, members will find multiple leisure areas that feature a number of convenient amenities, including a hot tub, kitchen and grill.
- Resort-style Pool
- Seven Court Tennis Complex which includes four Har-Tru tennis courts
- Gymnasium with Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Fitness Facility
- Casual Grill
- Playground area for toddlers
The pool is open with the following guidelines:
• 3 blocks of usage per day with an hour break in between each to clean and sanitize. All guests must exit the pool area for cleaning windows.
o 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (guests allowed)
o 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
o 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (guests allowed)
• Usage will be first come, first serve.
• There will be a maximum capacity of 75 people per usage block.
• Guests will be allowed during the 1st and 3rd blocks of each day. Guests must sign in. There is a guest fee of $5 per person and a limit of 4 guests per family.
• All families or individuals must keep 6 feet apart from friends and other members at all times.
• No toys or flotation devices.
• No parties or gatherings.
The fitness gym will remain closed. The guidelines for fitness facilities are very rigorous and we cannot meet all of the guidelines.
The basketball gym will remain closed, per the recommendation of the governor’s guidelines.
Please do not come to the pool if you are exhibiting any symptoms or if you are not feeling well.
The safety of all is most important during this time. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and adjust operations as they are updated.
The fitness room and gymnasium are currently CLOSED due to COVID-19 concerns.
Fitness Room Hours | 4:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Gymnasium | 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tennis Courts | 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.